Petition for Alien Relatives

Petition for Alien Relatives Attorney

Here at the Cumbas Law Group, we help U.S. citizens, and legal permanent residents bring family members into the country.

Our goal is to provide real solutions for bringing and keeping our clients’ families together.

To be eligible to sponsor a relative to immigrate to the United States, you must be a citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the United States and be able to provide documentation proving your status. You must prove that you can support your relative at 125% above the mandated poverty line.

If you are a U.S. citizen, you may petition for the following foreign national relatives to immigrate to the United States.

  • Spouse
  • Unmarried children under 21
  • Siblings
  • Parents, if you are at least 21

Because Congress has limited the number of relatives who may immigrate under these categories each year, there is usually a waiting period before an immigrant visa number becomes available.

Your family immigration petition (I-130 Form) needs to be completed correctly the first time. Complete and correct documentation must accompany the petition, which must arrive at the appropriate USCIS immigration office.

Our legal team can help you or your family members through the process of preparing an adequately completed petition and document package and take the appropriate measures to ensure the application package arrives intact.

Contact the Cumbas Law Group Today!

Call (210) 739-6070 now to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced immigration attorneys.

Scroll to Top